Obama: One American's Apology
Apologies for every deed America has ever done since before the beginning of recorded time seems to be the MO of our own President so I felt I should follow His example. My apology is precipitated based upon a chat I had with an active duty member of our military. The military active duty person did not say anything because as I pointed out, any comments would be unseemly since the President, being the Commander-in-Chief although AWOL since Afghanistan is not a "football game" and He's not out for victory there, is still the dithering commander-in-chief. On that issue, either have our military personnel there to win flat out or bring them home NOW. Don't shed one more drop of American blood under such leadership.
- most heartfelt to our men and women in uniform for the commander we have foisted upon them. I apologize for the disservice we have done to you and to the banner you wave. Maybe things will change and he'll "man-up" but don't know;
- all of us who are seeing our monetary system, our hard earned savings being devalued daily by the monster tax-cheat at Treasury;
- whatever remains of the free world and especially Poland and the others we have left defenseless against Russia, not to mention breaking our word;
- to Sarkosky of France for giving him a kaniption fit and causing him to call our president something like the weakest president we've ever had. I have often wondered if Jimma Carta would be out done but could be. And President Carter does have a real Ph.D. in Physics, I think. In this I made an error. Here is the correction: Upon the death of his father, James Earl Carter, Sr., in July 1953, Lieutenant Carter immediately resigned his commission, and he was discharged from the Navy on October 9, 1953. This cut short his nuclear powerplant operator training, and he was never able to serve on a nuclear submarine, since the first boat of that fleet, the USS Nautilus (SSN-571), was launched on January 17, 1955, over a year after his discharge from the Navy. from Wikipedia. Seems Mr. Carter never completed his navy nuke operator training. I trained and worked with men we called "navy nukes" when I worked at a private nuclear power electrical generating station. So, I did make an error of major proportions. H/T to Dr. D.
- to the Afghan people who will be slaughtered when our child president, otherwise known to some as an "empty suit", leaves them to their fate.
- to all of the American people who are being kicked around in this power grab known as "health care". This is all about the government controlling and taking over 20% of our remaining private sector. And "death panels" is not a far stretch. I prefer to look at the legislation more in terms as legislated genocide, kinda like Rawanda with machettes, only it is more benign looking, just denial of medical care based on either age or medical condition. Oh, and if you young folks don't buy the care, you get fined. Ain't no free lunch here.