Tuesday, August 17, 2010

No Mosque Ground Zero - Ideological Warfare - a tribute to Jihad

No Mosque and No Compromise at Ground Zero Okay, fellow Americans, it's time to stand for freedoms, the freedoms of all of us in the face of an ideology that plans and promises to overthrow our government and our way of light, in the face of an ideology that promises to snuff-out that last beacon of light in the world and promises to usher in a world of darkness. Theses are not the "plans" of Islamists, the folks people are comfortable calling "radical Islamic fundamentalists" at their peril. These are not the plans; these are the promises and true to Mohammed's directives, they must tell us at least three times in order to give us a chance to submit. The Cordova Initiative is another "warning" or wake-up notification to the call and promise of Islamic world domination. in Are there "peaceful" Muslims who do not follow the directives of Mohammed and would allow the infidels - us - to practice our religions unmolested? I don't know and I don't know how they reconcile those directives with our freedoms as defined in our Bill of Rights. That is a conundrum I cannot answer. More learned folks than I can address that. I do not advocate violence or harsh measures against anyone who wants to live side-by-side with me in our great land but in America "your freedoms end where the tip of my nose begins" so if you profess to change my freedoms and supplant them with a draconian ideology of tyranny, then I don't see how we reconcile that. You either have to give up your desire to "save me" from my Trinity and my belief system and my U.S. Constitution or you have to be ready to live by my rules. From where I sit and from what I see you cannot compromise and I won't submit when I already have a God and His Son Jesus Christ whom I follow. I have a golden rule and true, Jesus said for us to "turn the other cheek" but I don't believe He said "put your head on a spit or for us to throw Him under the bus to submit to Allah. Theorists can yap and yap that the God of the Hebrews, of the Christians, and of the Muslims is the same by I'm not buying it and yes, I've read the Holy Bible. While many followers of Mohammed may life peacefully side-by-side in America, I don't see how they can follow the directives of "Allah" as reported by Mohammed and be either "true" adherents of Mohammed or "true" to the United States in a general sense. I appreciate the followers of Islam who have and do work for my country but I still have to ask, "When the Islamists institute Sharia one precedent at a time, where will the duties and oaths as well as loyalties of these folks take them when we find ourselves fighting for our very survival as a nation and as a civilization? I can't answer that...only my friend who told me what a great nation our country is can answer that... I'm for no mosque at Ground Zero because it has nothing at all to do with freedom of religion. Muslims are not oppressed in America; it can be argued that Muslims are colonizing America and changing cities slowly, Dearborn is one example. A mosque is bowing to Islamists and it is the supreme act of dhimmitude - payment to stave off more terrorist attacks. That won't work and for the leaders in New York City that see the mosque at Ground Zero as a great marketing idea and a great "tourist" center for bringing money into the city, Shame on YOU - Mayor Bloomberg. A mosque at Ground Zero is a major security threat and risk. We cannot confuse "religious freedom" with ideological warfare... For more reading, see a href="http://crombouke.blogspot.com/2010/01/triumph-of-islam-how-primitive.html">Triumph of Islam - How Primitive Tribalism Can Defeat Advanced Civilisation. Read posts at Trencherbone, at Citizen Warrior, at Gates of Vienna and the other sites and posts you find there and wake the heck up, American - all of you; or your Sunday dinner of cold roast beef, potatoes, carrots, and onions, as well as those little green peas will the least of your Sunday worries... And then read the challenge that Newt Gingrich brings straight home to you in No Mosque at Ground Zero:  From Newt... "Apologists for radical Islamist hypocrisy are trying to argue that we have to allow the construction of this mosque in order to prove America's commitment to religious liberty. They say this despite the fact that there are over 100 mosques in New York City..."
In fact they are partially correct--this is a test of our commitment to religious liberty. It is a test to see if we have the resolve to face down an ideology that aims to destroy religious liberty in America, and every liberty we hold dear. No Mosque at Ground Zero Newt Gingrich
We have no room for any ideology that is striving mightily and promises to dominate and/or overthrow us and our way of life. The choice is simple: live in peace with us on our well-established terms and under our laws of freedom or move on.    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

  • International Civil Liberties Alliance
  • The Belmont Club
  • Gates of Vienna
  • The Blogmocracy
  • Larwyn's Linx at Director Blue
  • Boycott the New York Times -- Read the Real News at Larwyn's Linx
  • Conservative Blogs - Home Center Right
  • 100 Excellent Conservative blogs you should be reading
  • Antz in Pantz - Kickin' and Screamin'
  • Honor Killing in America - Never Forget
  • Sharia from European Court of the Rights of Man
  • Terrifying Brilliance of Islam
  • Triumph of Islam - How Primitive Tribalism Can Defeat Advanced Civilisation
  • Why is Islam so successful?
  • The Terrifying Brilliance of the Islamic Memeplex"
  • Three Things about Islam: Remember that the Quran is NOT the torah or the Bible
  • Links
  • Secure Freedom - NO Mosque at Ground Zero
  • Gates of Vienna - a MUST Read
  • Islam - The Religion of Peace
  • Muslim Domination of Public Space
  • Trencherbone