Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Women's Place in America - Shifting Sands

I received a call from a woman in West Virginia just a few moments ago. She was calling to see how I was doing after the election efforts. When I told her of the comprehensive amnesty bill that will most certainly be passed and about which I wrote a recent post, she said, "God help women in America. The only thing worse for women in America would be if the Muslims had taken over." I don't have any men of Hispanic ancestry in my family so I cannot speak to the issue from personal experience; my friend does and she has been around many Mexican men in the previous two years or so. My friend said that with the increasing turn toward a Mexican take-over of the nation, the women in America will slowly see their "advances" of the past decades or so go by the wayside. My friend indicated that Mexican men, by and large, dominate the women in their culture and see the women as being of lower status. Of course, Mexican men will not and do not support abortion generally, so, Nancy, you may be Speaker of the House but women, overall, as predicted by my friend, will see their abortions-on-demand thrown out the window, their "equal opportunity" doors slammed shut in favor of the Mexican men or men in general, and themselves keeping to the house. Readers and visitors to this blog know that I am not a feminist; they also know that I am opposed to abortions although I have not posted on that to any great extent thus far. And the men who visit here know that I do not support the "frilly, fluffies" in the work place taking jobs that men or other women are more qualified to do. That being said and based on the concerns and fears expressed by my friend, maybe there is more dust to watch settle here than initially meets the eye. But then I see the feminists of the NOW group and others who did not speak out against Bill Clinton's "affairs", did not support the women who could prove that they had been abused by him, even some feminists said they'd like the chance to have an affair with him. I have not seen the feminists speaking out against the "covering" of Muslim women in America. I have also read that many women voted to change the control of the House of Representatives. All of this leads me to ask a question. Do you think that there is "feminist-fatigue" out there across the land? Are the feminists tired of playing grown-up and when all is said and done, they just want (really in their heart of hearts) to be stay-at-home moms letting the men that they haven't "castrated" go out and be the protectors and providers? I'm just tossing out the question. Stay safe.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TRY NOT TO PANIC!!!LOL!! WE AMERICAN WOMEN STILL HAVE ALOT OF FIGHT LEFT IN US!! I SAY THE MEN CAN HAVE IT BACK WHEN THEY PRY IT OUT OF OUR COLD DEAD HANDS!!!! Heather

2:08 PM  
Blogger Beach Girl said...

My dear Heather, you missed the point. American women are not going to be in a position to give or take anything. Our men of Western Culture are men and they are defending us every step of the way. The point is that American women have been betrayed by the feminists. The drugs, free sex, and rock and roll, smoke pot til you drop crowd who now sway to and fro in the halls of Congress.

We are not to be in competition with our men. We are to be strong partners with them. The feminists as well as others are not about "rights", they set about fracturing our society and dividing men and women from their common values; ie, strong families, marriage, church on Sundays, a sense of morality, etc, etc, etc.

We women missed the boat when we bought the clap-trap. It is the old story of divide and conquer. I stand with the men. LOL

6:03 PM  
Blogger Gayle said...

We have indeed been betrayed by the feminists. You are absolutely right about that! I never bought their claptrap and I'm happy to be able to say that. Your post is on target too; the majority of Mexican males are very controlling of thier women.

The feminists have been quiet, haven't they? I suppose they are afraid of speaking out about the way Muslim women are treated for fear of losing thier heads.

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is out of my league!! I guess i missed your point by a mile or maybe i didn't make my point clear... I was really just trying to say NO ONE can take away what we believe in or what we believe is worth fighting for!! Heather

7:56 PM  
Blogger Beach Girl said...

Absolutely, Heather, just get our Western men in there fighting for / with us.

Ronnysgirl, I'll check out your site after I've come out of decompression.

5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

  • International Civil Liberties Alliance
  • The Belmont Club
  • Gates of Vienna
  • The Blogmocracy
  • Larwyn's Linx at Director Blue
  • Boycott the New York Times -- Read the Real News at Larwyn's Linx
  • Conservative Blogs - Home Center Right
  • 100 Excellent Conservative blogs you should be reading
  • Antz in Pantz - Kickin' and Screamin'
  • Honor Killing in America - Never Forget
  • Sharia from European Court of the Rights of Man
  • Terrifying Brilliance of Islam
  • Triumph of Islam - How Primitive Tribalism Can Defeat Advanced Civilisation
  • Why is Islam so successful?
  • The Terrifying Brilliance of the Islamic Memeplex"
  • Three Things about Islam: Remember that the Quran is NOT the torah or the Bible
  • Links
  • Secure Freedom - NO Mosque at Ground Zero
  • Gates of Vienna - a MUST Read
  • Islam - The Religion of Peace
  • Muslim Domination of Public Space
  • Trencherbone