Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Brigitte Gabriel - A Woman of Truth

Just over reading Michelle Malkin and her post about How not to argue about Islam. There I read of a lady I knew several years ago when she was just beginning her personal battles for us and for the survival of Western Civilization. Her name is Brigitte Gabriel. As you may know a new book, Because they Hate, by Ms. Gabriel has just been released. Ms. Gabriel has founded American Congress for Truth. If you have not visited her web site or have not purchased her book, I urge you to do so. I have no financial interest in either. I have had the pleasure to meet Ms. Gabriel at a presentation she did before a small group of interested persons. She is a woman of courage. I will not recount her story here. That is for you to read in her own words. She is a native of Lebanon. She is a Lebanese Christian. She and her family endured terrible hardship at the hand of the Islamists, the Hezbollah. To understand the threat we face; actually, under the guise of multiculturalism and cheap labor (thank you Ford), the threat we have embraced into the heart of our nation, please read Ms. Gabriel's book. Further, if you have an opportunity to meet this genteel woman, a lady of grace and poise, step up to the plate and meet her. Your time will be well-spent. Hearing her, meeting her will up-lift your spirit; she will enrich your soul. Her story will impress upon you that we are at the Gates of Vienna circa 2006.

3 Comments:

Blogger felix said...

Brigit Gabriel is courageous.

Name the enemy, win the war!

11:30 PM  
Blogger Just PlumDucky said...

Words Of An American Hero

"The intimidation takes a toll on you," Ms. Gabriel said in an e-mail message to friends after the Memphis speech. "I was dreading this all day, ever since my hosts told me they had been receiving hostile e-mail about my lecture. It was weighing so heavily on my heart. My stomach was in knots. I got a migraine headache. I knew I was
going into battle, and there was no way out of it. I was nervous and stressed. Each time this happens, I hate it and it makes me feel that I don't want to do it anymore. But I will do it. I will never stop. If we stop, the Islamists will have won. We cannot allow that to happen." -Brigitte Gabriel

http://whengoodmendonothing.com

12:03 AM  
Blogger Beach Girl said...

Yes, Just Plum, we all have a dog in this fight. We'd best be about winning it too. We will, I just don't know when we will throw off the shackles of PC and save our children as well as ourselves from the Islamists. I can't say all Muslims are terrorists but, all terrorists have managed to be Muslims. And from my Muslim friends I understand they can't do much to even save themselves.

I read part of the Old Testament yesterday about all the stoning, etc, in the Bible. We seem to have grown a bit beyond that generally speaking. To me, going back to that is not an option.

Stay vigilant.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

  • International Civil Liberties Alliance
  • The Belmont Club
  • Gates of Vienna
  • The Blogmocracy
  • Larwyn's Linx at Director Blue
  • Boycott the New York Times -- Read the Real News at Larwyn's Linx
  • Conservative Blogs - Home Center Right
  • 100 Excellent Conservative blogs you should be reading
  • Antz in Pantz - Kickin' and Screamin'
  • Honor Killing in America - Never Forget
  • Sharia from European Court of the Rights of Man
  • Terrifying Brilliance of Islam
  • Triumph of Islam - How Primitive Tribalism Can Defeat Advanced Civilisation
  • Why is Islam so successful?
  • The Terrifying Brilliance of the Islamic Memeplex"
  • Three Things about Islam: Remember that the Quran is NOT the torah or the Bible
  • Links
  • Secure Freedom - NO Mosque at Ground Zero
  • Gates of Vienna - a MUST Read
  • Islam - The Religion of Peace
  • Muslim Domination of Public Space
  • Trencherbone