Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Beach Girls; No, Lebanese gang-rapists in Australia

Today, I see that someone from the Islamic Republic of Iran clicked on my blog. Was the man looking for weighty topics such as the over-throw of the world by parasitic Islamists plunging us into a dark age of slavery and servitude for the infidels? I am compelled to alter this post because Mike from Detroit set me straight and he is correct. The only reason the men from the United Arab Emirates, Iran, Dubai, and elsewhere in the Middle East are looking up "beach girl" is so they can find women to abuse. I have been called to task and I deserve it. I recall one of the wives or women that bin Laden liked to abuse. This woman was telling in her own voice and words what humiliation and degradation she had to endure at the hands of bin Laden including physical cutting and mutilating. Freedom does not exist in Islam - moderate, radical, or in between. Freedom does not exist for women or for non-Muslims. Muslim women are the breeder chattle; they are possessions; they are confined from the age of 10 to shrouds; they are enslaved. [The breeder chattle comes from islamic leaders who say each Muslim woman should have five children, minimum, and that the women are seen only as wombs.] Here is the link that Mike from Detroit gave, Lebanese Muslim gang leader sentenced to 38 years jail for racially motivated pack-rapes of Australian girls. Please go to the link and also click on Cronulla Beach and Tim Priest. Both are linked at the article's site. I have an idealized and clearly outdated view of Australia as the last bastion of the free world to which we can all turn. I have read of the racially motivated gang-rapes. I have to ask, "What the hell are we thinking? Why are we importing such people grounded as they are in the slavery of women and hatred of all things Western?" And to the powers that be, what the hell are you doing to us? Throwing us to the wolves like lambs to the slaughter. And for Australians, it is even worse because before throwing them to the wolves, they took away their guns, their right to defend themselves even in their own homes. Admittedly, I have politics on the brain with our elections only days away. Perhaps I can be forgiven when I say, please don't let the dems get close to our guns.

6 Comments:

Blogger lilfeathers2000 said...

*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*
Enjoy a Safe and Happy Halloween!
Blessings
*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*

12:42 PM  
Blogger Beach Girl said...

Yes, must hide from the little urchins. I love 'em but they drive my macho puppy nuts.

12:51 PM  
Blogger Beach Girl said...

Mike, thank you for the link. Yes, I get it. I have gotten it. Sometimes I just want to be slightly optimistic in a world that offers little of that.

6:40 PM  
Blogger April Gavaza said...

Excellent post. I've had feminism and its lack of support for the women under shari'a on the brain today.

3:37 AM  
Blogger Beach Girl said...

Thank you, April.

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"God created men and women, Colonel Colt made them equal"

Guns to protect our women from this type of atrocity. Rope and trees if the goblins succeed anyway.

Sorry, maybe I come across a little bloodthirsty, but I have taught too many women's self-defense classes. Sadly, too many of my students did not take the classes before a bad experience.

OTOH, I also take offence when any miscreant can say with a straight face that it is the woman's fault for not being covered from head to toe. The woman didn't perform the evil act, the man or men did. They should have self-discipline, and yes I know that self-discipline is not stressed in Islam, which is one reason so many pleasurable things are proscribed.

2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

  • International Civil Liberties Alliance
  • The Belmont Club
  • Gates of Vienna
  • The Blogmocracy
  • Larwyn's Linx at Director Blue
  • Boycott the New York Times -- Read the Real News at Larwyn's Linx
  • Conservative Blogs - Home Center Right
  • 100 Excellent Conservative blogs you should be reading
  • Antz in Pantz - Kickin' and Screamin'
  • Honor Killing in America - Never Forget
  • Sharia from European Court of the Rights of Man
  • Terrifying Brilliance of Islam
  • Triumph of Islam - How Primitive Tribalism Can Defeat Advanced Civilisation
  • Why is Islam so successful?
  • The Terrifying Brilliance of the Islamic Memeplex"
  • Three Things about Islam: Remember that the Quran is NOT the torah or the Bible
  • Links
  • Secure Freedom - NO Mosque at Ground Zero
  • Gates of Vienna - a MUST Read
  • Islam - The Religion of Peace
  • Muslim Domination of Public Space
  • Trencherbone