Thursday, November 30, 2006

Request to visitors - I need your help

Would you please help me here? I want to respond to your comments - Renn your's just today as well as others. I read the comments before I post them - for obvious reasons - one some are "interesting" and in other cases on my blog, I don't want to give PR to some of the shall we say - anti-American, etc. comments I receive. I can and have responded to the person individually when I can find them. Now to your help: please give me a hint of the post the response corresponds to. Jus a brief word or two - (Western Men Rise up?) or the first few words of the post title. I have not learned how to identify where the post comments are going to show up. Thank you for your help. Your help will allow me to become more responsive and also to refer other visitors to your comments. In some caes, I have actually posted responses or responses have inspired new posts for every one to see. Thanks again. Stay safe... Renn - Right now, though, Renn, allow me to suggest that you take a look at the 910 Group. We work globally as well as locally on the issues you mention. We are working the kinks out but we've been working from the ground-up only with an idea for just two months. Within this group, you can alert the rest of us and we have members from CA who could engage your issue at different levels. Awareness across the board and across the nation goes a long way - not necessarily all at once but it helps us document individual cases of dhimmitude and indoctrination that are occurring throughout the nation. It helps us "warn" our international members and sometimes they can tell us what they have encountered. All of this helps when writing elected officials. Not naive here...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"From help request"

Beach Girl,
Terribly sorry, I ended up reading through the archives and I assumed (note the word) that the comments had a link to the post that they were related too. Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

1:03 AM  
Blogger Beach Girl said...

You are forgiven; you are forgiven; you are forgiven. There, we are back together again. Thank you.

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

  • International Civil Liberties Alliance
  • The Belmont Club
  • Gates of Vienna
  • The Blogmocracy
  • Larwyn's Linx at Director Blue
  • Boycott the New York Times -- Read the Real News at Larwyn's Linx
  • Conservative Blogs - Home Center Right
  • 100 Excellent Conservative blogs you should be reading
  • Antz in Pantz - Kickin' and Screamin'
  • Honor Killing in America - Never Forget
  • Sharia from European Court of the Rights of Man
  • Terrifying Brilliance of Islam
  • Triumph of Islam - How Primitive Tribalism Can Defeat Advanced Civilisation
  • Why is Islam so successful?
  • The Terrifying Brilliance of the Islamic Memeplex"
  • Three Things about Islam: Remember that the Quran is NOT the torah or the Bible
  • Links
  • Secure Freedom - NO Mosque at Ground Zero
  • Gates of Vienna - a MUST Read
  • Islam - The Religion of Peace
  • Muslim Domination of Public Space
  • Trencherbone