Sunday, June 24, 2007

Nicedeb's note to Islamofacists

From Nicedeb, here, a great quotation from her excellent and extensive post, More on Islamberg, tucked away at the bottom comes these words that should be made famous:
To Any Islamofascists Who Might See This: This is just a very tiny, insignificant blog, designed by a moron, for morons, most of whom already know each other. I have no credibility, or influence whatsoever. Really, I can barely spell without my spell checker….please don’t hurt me?
I wish I could claim the same; I can all except for the "spell checker" part. I have spell check and I still can't manage to get the words spelled correctly. Alas, I continue on merrily misspelling as I go and then once the post is entered - gasp - I find the errors! Rather like turning in your final term paper and upon getting it back - with 5 points off for each misspelled word - you read the teacher's note: "Great paper! Too bad, I had to deduct 55 points for spelling errors. F+." Dashed, dashed, and double-dashed! Or is that slashed, slashed, and double-slashed?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It doesn't help that the spell checker doesn't recognize common internet words like, "blogosphere", so one gets into the habit of tuning out the red underlined words.

And then one of your commenters (Chhh! another one!)gets to point out your mistake for you.

Not good!

1:10 AM  
Blogger Beach Girl said...

I know, I hear it all the time. I like your blog. I loved your comment to the rascally terrorists. You made me laugh - laughter is the fuel that keeps us able to fight.

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

  • International Civil Liberties Alliance
  • The Belmont Club
  • Gates of Vienna
  • The Blogmocracy
  • Larwyn's Linx at Director Blue
  • Boycott the New York Times -- Read the Real News at Larwyn's Linx
  • Conservative Blogs - Home Center Right
  • 100 Excellent Conservative blogs you should be reading
  • Antz in Pantz - Kickin' and Screamin'
  • Honor Killing in America - Never Forget
  • Sharia from European Court of the Rights of Man
  • Terrifying Brilliance of Islam
  • Triumph of Islam - How Primitive Tribalism Can Defeat Advanced Civilisation
  • Why is Islam so successful?
  • The Terrifying Brilliance of the Islamic Memeplex"
  • Three Things about Islam: Remember that the Quran is NOT the torah or the Bible
  • Links
  • Secure Freedom - NO Mosque at Ground Zero
  • Gates of Vienna - a MUST Read
  • Islam - The Religion of Peace
  • Muslim Domination of Public Space
  • Trencherbone