Monday, December 11, 2006

Americans - a call to your roots from down under

A call has been sent out to all Americans to remember our roots, to remember the Founders of our nation, and to remember what we, as a nation, as an ideal, mean to much of the world. Gird your loins, step up to the plate, and do not shirk from what can be the next step along the line of "our finest" hour. The post, So let it be written..., comes to us from Australia written by a fellow called, Sonnabend. He has passion for us and he joins us in common cause. The blog name is Voice of the Pacific and we owe it to ourselves to hear him out. Please read: So let it be written.... Stay safe and stay true to our honor as Americans. We have been given much; we have earned much through extreme sacrifice; yet the world calls upon us for more. We must set aside differences and, as Winston Churchill would have us do, rise to the call of history, rise to the birthright of our nation still so young in this world, still so courageous, still so brave...

4 Comments:

Blogger ANASTASIA said...

Hello, I saw your message on my blog. Whats up. I came to your blog from your post. I see that your side bars are all at the bottom now. If you need help n fixing them back like they should be, let me know. I can help you.
Also, if there is anything else that we need to discuss just let me know. Thanks, Mary

4:44 PM  
Blogger Beach Girl said...

Any help you could give me on template stuff would be a great help. I'm in blogger and they have just changed some things not for the better. Give me clues to other "blogger-types" of sites. May need to get off of this one.

Please reach me through my e-mail - sign Anastasia - want to talk with you about the 910 Group or you could go to the 910 Group blog below the logo.

Thank you.

5:30 PM  
Blogger ANASTASIA said...

Hi There. I have been to the 910 blog. I like it. NICE! I like what you have to say on your blog as well. We need to gang up on these people in this country that have gone to the dogs.
I will look at your blog some more by right clicking on it and viewing your source code.
From there I can tell what setting in your blogger templete need changing. I have figured a lot of stuff out by looking at source codes on other blogs like mine. I made it wider and it gave me enough space to have a wider side bar and such.
I have learned a lot over the last year or so about html code and how to change it.
Will come up with my solution and let you know. I have 5 blogs on blogger that I manage.
On another note. We the people have two years to get the word out and get this country back on track. It has surely gone to hell.
I have never been so disgusted with whats going on here in America.
I coudl go on and on. I do not know how you personally stand on the issues before us all, but I for one sure as hell do nto intend to pray 5 times a day and read a Koran and wear a Burka.LOL
Will be back in touch.
MARY ~

8:20 PM  
Blogger Beach Girl said...

You go, Girl! Taking a break for breakfast now. On this computer for 13 hours yesterday. Didn't eat at all.

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

  • International Civil Liberties Alliance
  • The Belmont Club
  • Gates of Vienna
  • The Blogmocracy
  • Larwyn's Linx at Director Blue
  • Boycott the New York Times -- Read the Real News at Larwyn's Linx
  • Conservative Blogs - Home Center Right
  • 100 Excellent Conservative blogs you should be reading
  • Antz in Pantz - Kickin' and Screamin'
  • Honor Killing in America - Never Forget
  • Sharia from European Court of the Rights of Man
  • Terrifying Brilliance of Islam
  • Triumph of Islam - How Primitive Tribalism Can Defeat Advanced Civilisation
  • Why is Islam so successful?
  • The Terrifying Brilliance of the Islamic Memeplex"
  • Three Things about Islam: Remember that the Quran is NOT the torah or the Bible
  • Links
  • Secure Freedom - NO Mosque at Ground Zero
  • Gates of Vienna - a MUST Read
  • Islam - The Religion of Peace
  • Muslim Domination of Public Space
  • Trencherbone