Thursday, December 07, 2006

The Washington Times Links?

Just a note - am having trouble opening links to the Washington Times. Trouble just started yesterday. Don't know if they are having trouble with their server. I just put a call in to their IT group via their Customer Service Department. So, if links don't work, I don't know what to say. To me, The Washington Times is the most reliable newspaper out there in the United States today. I would prefer to link editorials and articles to them but if that is not possible any longer, I'll have to find the info elsewhere. Let's give them time to see if they have the problem at their end and can fix it. Thanks for your patience. I have tried to reach them through Safari and through Firefox. I can't imagine that they block IPs so it must be their server. Let's see what happens.

6 Comments:

Blogger Pavel said...

BG, what kind of problems? I can open WT from IE or Mozilla and any links from WT site. If you are having troubles - it could be caused by your pop-up blocking set-up or software (WT does open a pop-up) or some spam prevention soft you use.
Let me know.
Pavel.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Beach Girl said...

Good to hear from you. I'll go and check on something else. Good calls.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Beach Girl said...

I can get to other sites using Google??? Please advise on how to get rid of the Google Tool Bar>

3:29 PM  
Blogger Beach Girl said...

Safari just won't open it up, just happened yesterday. I deleted all cookies and will now shut down computer then restart. then please send help instructions in e-mail. Thanks, gentlemen.

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had no problems with their website.
They're a pretty good paper. Once, long ago, I used to deliver the Times in Dale City.
You still can't beat the fishwrapper of record (you know the old gray rag from New York) for being a target rich environment though.

1:55 AM  
Blogger Beach Girl said...

Yes but seems that Safari is causing the problem. Maybe I'll mention that in a post and maybe then they'll answer my request for help. Good Idea.

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

  • International Civil Liberties Alliance
  • The Belmont Club
  • Gates of Vienna
  • The Blogmocracy
  • Larwyn's Linx at Director Blue
  • Boycott the New York Times -- Read the Real News at Larwyn's Linx
  • Conservative Blogs - Home Center Right
  • 100 Excellent Conservative blogs you should be reading
  • Antz in Pantz - Kickin' and Screamin'
  • Honor Killing in America - Never Forget
  • Sharia from European Court of the Rights of Man
  • Terrifying Brilliance of Islam
  • Triumph of Islam - How Primitive Tribalism Can Defeat Advanced Civilisation
  • Why is Islam so successful?
  • The Terrifying Brilliance of the Islamic Memeplex"
  • Three Things about Islam: Remember that the Quran is NOT the torah or the Bible
  • Links
  • Secure Freedom - NO Mosque at Ground Zero
  • Gates of Vienna - a MUST Read
  • Islam - The Religion of Peace
  • Muslim Domination of Public Space
  • Trencherbone